Chef’s Counter, A Friday Night Tasting
Every Friday night, Chef Kevin Korman will prepare a ten course meal for eight lucky guests at the coveted Chef’s Counter. Each week new interesting culinary creations come to life, as Chef puts the finishing touches on each dish.
Examples from the menu:
- Root Vegetable Tartar Local Honey, Pickled Mushroom
- Tuna Crudo, Coconut, Chili, Lime, Cashew
- Scallops with Carrot, Sweet Potato, Mandarin, Pistachio
- Foie Gras and Duck Torchon, Pickled Grapes, Honeyed Figs
- Ribeye, Bone Marrow, Truffle Crumbs, Madeira Jus
- Chocolate Ebelskiver Strawberry Amaretto Anglaise
See what past guests had to say:
“The Friday night Chef’s Counter was an absolutely amazing experience. The food and wine selections were absolutely perfect. One of my top three culinary experiences. I highly recommend Roselie to locals and tourists alike!” ~ Sarah M.
“Enjoyed the multi course chefs counter and best dining experience we have ever had on 30A…or anywhere for that matter. Chef Kevin is a creative genius! Loved every bite!” ~ Cathy C.
Reservations are required. $89 tasting, $45 optional wine pairing
Vegetarian and dietary restricted menus available upon request.
Chef’s Counter can be arranged for other nights of the week.